Sunday 23 September 2012

photograms (week one) (photography)

This is the negative photogram that I managed to produce during my first lesson of photography. It includes three partially transparent objects of my choice (eg a biro pen, key and a twenty pound note).

I feel that the object on the left (the biro pen) came out particularly clearly and I also like the layout and the silhouette effect that is created when two objects (the key and the note) overlap in the photogram however I feel that the object furthest right (the twenty pound note) could have come out clearer if mine hadn't stuck to various other negative photograms after having being placed into the developer chemicals and again in the fixer chemicals, unfortunately. Nevertheless, I am fairly happy with this first attempt!

No comments:

Post a Comment