Sunday 14 October 2012

Shrine (week three)

  My favourite session of the first four weeks, by far was our third session with Julie. After having been informed in our first session two weeks prior that we were constructing a shrine to something we were passionate about or someone we were inspired by, although asked to provide are own materials to create the shrine this session many didn't come prepared some were completing session four, as I and others made our Shrines.

  In the end, I decided to dedicate my Shrine to a musician and a dancer / actor: Michael Jackson and Patrick Swayze. Although these are, undoubtedly, two very different people, both inspire me hugely in different ways and therefore I felt it was only right to incorporate both, one half of the Shrine dedicated to one, and the other to the other. (We had a choice to produce the Shrine in 2D or 3D, as long as we brought the required materials ourselves and I decided to make it 3D as I thought I would have more oppotunities and it would be more impressive, at the end of the day :).)

No comments:

Post a Comment